Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default conditional formatting in vba

Activecell.Interior.ColorIndex
Activecell.font.colorIndex

never changes regardless of what conditional formatting is displaying.

Tom Ogilvy

"Gulli" wrote:

Hi anyone,

recently i put all worksheet formula into vba. Application now runs quite
fast except for checking each cell having conditional formula to make null,
zero-values and cells having the same value as the cell above invisible by
using backgroundcolor as fontcolor.
Changing the color within vba-code itself is not the problem. But I will
loose information about regular cell-color once I change FontColor. In the
next run it has to be changed back to regular color. I wonder, where
microsoft stores the "regular" coloring of a cell since the conditional
formula only knows the conditional color.

regards
willi