Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
ROSEANN ROSEANN is offline

Default HOW TO ALPHABETIZE EXCEL LIST OF NAMES

I just sent the file to you. Thanks so much for all your help.

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote:

send me a sample of your data that won't sort properly to

Make sure you send your email address so I can return it.

Tom Ogilvy

"ROSEANN" wrote:

WHAT FORMULA DO I PUT IT BECAUSE IT WON'T FORMAT IT IN ALPHABETICAL ORDER.
THANKS.

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote:

If you only want one copy of the list, then you would need to select the list
and do Data=Sort.

Tom Ogilvy

"ROSEANN" wrote:

I AM WORKING ON AN EXCEL SPREADSHEET THAT WILL LIST ABOUT A 100 NAMES. I WANT
THESE NAMES FORMATTED ALPHABETICALLY. IS THERE A FUNCTION THAT WILL DO THIS
AUTOMATICALLY?
THANKS.