Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Problems with calendar control

in the vbe with your workbook as the active project, did you go to
tools=references and uncheck any references you don't want?

Tom Ogilvy

"Wim" wrote in message
ups.com...
In my work office (XP professional) my vba code works perfectly,
however at home (XP home edition) with a number of actions (like
entering a new name for a cell) I get the message that the
"Microsoft Windows Common Controls 2-6.0 SP-4" is absent in the
library, and that I should add
MSCOMCT2.OCX.

I did some preliminary research and found that the reason could be the
calendar control I included in the file. (all the other controls are
very basic from the standard toolbox, like command buttons and combo
boxes).
I don't want to have any exotic controls in my file, because my file
will be used by people worldwide and I don't want error risks. That's
why I removed this calendar control. However, the problem persists,
with certain actions it still keeps asking for this library file, and
even none of the controls on the sheet which included the calendar
control works anymore.

Please some advice on how to permanently remove any calendar control