Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
DORI DORI is offline

Default How to turn on Shapes conditionally?

Hi Ron,
Thanks for the link. I tried the sample but no success:
1) I have the list of my variable texts in H10
2) I have inserted 10 sample pictures to my worksheet to try your suggestion,
2) when I choose a text from drop-down menu in H10, the corresponding text
appears in P10 (for example: Picture 1) then, all 10 images disappear from my
worksheet.
3) I have also entered the VBA code, VLook formula in P10 and Offset formula
in H10 using Data Validitation. what did I do wrong?

2) I have my own designed shapes (objects) using Excel drawing tools. How
can I use them instead of pictures?
Thanks for the help,
DORI

"Ron Coderre" wrote:

Start with JE McGimpsey's program:

http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/lookuppics.html

Is that something you can work with?

***********
Regards,
Ron

XL2002, WinXP-Pro

"DORI" wrote:

Hi All,
Here is the scenario: (Excel 2003)
1) I have created 10 different shapes (Free Form 1 to 10)
2) If the value in H10 is equal to "Box" then I want the Free Form 1 appears
at P10:T15 location
3) If the value in H10 is equal to "Table" then I want the Free Form 2
appears at P10:T15 location
4) If the value in H10 is equal to "Ball" then I want the Free Form 3
appears at P10:T15 location and so on.
I want to have only one Free Form at a time.
How can I do this?
Thanks very much in advance for any comments.
DORI