John C. Harris, MPA

Add a column next to the first name. The in that column use the formula
=Proper(A1), A1 being the cell that contains the first name. Then copy that
cell down. Do the same for Last Names. Then keep the cell values, and delete
the original set.

Should be an easier way I think (selecting the entire column and using
conditional formatting) but MS hasn't seen fit to do this yet.

--
John C. Harris, MPA
JCZ Consulting Services, LLC

"Robert Judge" wrote in message
I have an EXCEL worksheet with columns including first name and last name,
in
all capital letters:

Column A is JOHN
Column B is SMITH

How can I change all the names so that, for example, JOHN becomes John and
SMITH becomes Smith? I will appreciate help.