Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
jagstirling[_7_] jagstirling[_7_] is offline

Default Copy and Paste Values ..... then Reverse !

Help please !

I am trying to write a macro that will copy and paste values in
highlighted range if the value in another cell is "Y" and to leave th
formula in the cell if that value is blank.

As an example, a simple range of cells headed open, add, take, close
freeze in range A1:E5 (as per below);

4708

I am looking for a macro that would (when run) allow rows 3 and 4 to b
copied and pasted as values, so that changes to row 2 do not have
knock on effect to rows 3 and 4.

This macro would need to be be reversed, ie. when the Y in row 3 i
removed then the formulae are replaced.

This is a simple example and the formaule are quite complex in realti
so reversing the macro as opposed to re-inserting the formulae into th
copied and pasted as values cells would be favourable (as I am not a
expert in writing VB and to start having to code complex formulae migh
be a little too much)!

If you can help please do !

Many thanks

|Filename: a.txt