Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
pianoman[_7_] pianoman[_7_] is offline

Default SubFolders in macro

Thanks Tom... you're a wealth of useful info!

Ta,

Tom Ogilvy Wrote:
How To Search Directories to Find or List Files

HOW TO: Recursively Search Directories by Using FileSystemObject

How To Use FileSystemObject with Visual Basic

Tom Ogilvy

"pianoman" wrote:

Hi Guys,
I need some code that will allow me to search a folder "Model1", and
it's subfolders "Vend1, Vend2, Vend3" etc. for the file "Risk Filter
VENDCODE latest.xls", open the file, copy some cells of the

"Summary"
sheet onto a master sheet, and then close the file and move on to

the
next Risk filter file, which will be a different subfolder. If
possible, it would then move on to the next master folder "Model2".

can just run that as a different sub if needs be though...
I don't need to record the VENDCODE results or anything so a

wildcard
there is fine, it's the subfolder searching that's getting me stuck.

can do all the workbook specific code... if anyone could supply the
looping subfolder searching bit, that would be excellent.

Thank you,

Gareth

--
pianoman