Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
bondcrash[_21_] bondcrash[_21_] is offline

Default macro clash

Tom,

the macro "A" takes a fraction of a second to run - the "B" can b
several of them but no more than one at a time and those take
fraction of a second to run as well. I think 5 secs is more than enoug
to allow "B" to run. The problem, as I see it, is that the on-time macr
"A" is on all the time, even in between the five seconds event since i
waits for the next run, and I think "B" is not allowed to run until
"A" is done but being an on-time means never... (or until i stop it).

I may run some individual macro's each to do the task and say print
time on the sheet and whenever there are more than five secs re-run i
etc but the problem is in that case I need to have the time functio
continuously going and I need an outside source for that becaus
otherwise the time is updated only at recalculation. Basically I am
bit stuck.

Thanks for the suggestion Bob but basically I have several of them an
have no way to know which one/if any of the "B" will get triggered b
the latest download of "A" (I am basically back-testing a series an
see if it generates a signal).

Cheers guys

bondcras
bondcrash's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=2099