Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default VBA Code HELP PLEASE!!

It does everything that I understood you to ask

If you don't understand it, you weren't able to adequately communicate your
needs, then I guess you are on your own.

Tom Ogilvy

"Nick TKA" wrote:

thankyou for your response.

this however is unsuitable as i need to scan the columns E to G and i
also need to scan G to J and also J to L they have to be covered each
time.

I tried using a data validation option also but i am unaware of weather
A, this would make a difference B, you can look accross colums when
writting the forumla for data validation

--
Nick TKA
Nick TKA's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=33942