Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
enyaw enyaw is offline

Default creating template

I need to input the subtotals automatically. Is there a way of inputting the
subtotal row via programming and add it to a command button. I need to know
if there is a way to input the subtotal from the cell that the cursor is in.

"NickHK" wrote:

enyaw,
Does the DataSubtotals achieve your goal ?

NickHK

"enyaw" wrote in message
I am creating a template to calulate information that is downloaded from
another program. The information is downloaded into different sheets and

need to do lookups to bring the information into one sheet. The problem i
have is that there are subtotals to be placed on the sheet but the
information is not always in the same format. In one download there may

be
four items to calculate while in another download there may be only three.
Is there any programming I can use to calculate the subtotals once all the
items are in place?

Thanks