Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
NickHK NickHK is offline

Default Copying formula cells that really ought to be constants?

Nate,
Copy required rangePaste Special (Values).

NickHK

"Nate" wrote in message
oups.com...
I'm trying to copy constant cells from one worksheet to another (a
horrible task in itself, who knew it would be so complicated), and I've
hit a problem. Sometimes, I'm seeing constants entered into cells as
(for example) "=12345" instead of "12345", so Excel thinks it's a
formula. Therefore, these cells aren't getting picked up by
SpecialCells(xlCellTypeConstants). Anyone have any bright ideas?
(Apart from copying a cell at a time - some of our worksheets are huge)

Cheers

Nate