Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
westg westg is offline

Default Timed Popup Message

Hi,
I am trying to setup some code to prompt the user at certain times of the
day. So the file is open permanantly and at 7 it displays a certain message
or better still if I could get it to display a certain Userform at that time.
Then show another form at 8 and so on.

the only problem i have with this is the time factor (i presume i would have
the code running permanantly in the background waiting for the next time
interval????) I could get the code to wait but that is not time specific, it
would depend on when the file was opened.....

any ideas?? (it maybe that i am taking this too far, is this actually
possible????)