Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] kp2900@gmail.com is offline

Default Browse for file name code? (Excel 2002 VBA)

Hello. I need to create a macro that displays a browser window, lets
the user choose a folder and then a filename within the folder, and
updates all the links in the file to that found file. I wrote the code
that updates the links but I am struggling creating code that lets the
user choose the folder and filename. Searching around I found the
following code. It works wonderfully allowing the user to select a
folder. But how do I make it display the filenames within a folder and
let the user select one? Thanks for any help!
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/BrowseFolder.htm