Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Fleone Fleone is offline

Default Command button to run calculation function

I would like to know how to run the Calculate function until a match between
two cells occurs.
With the help of Ikaabod, Niek and Gary's Student I created a series of
randomly generated numbers. I have a completely separate cell that is also
running the RANDBETWEEN function. I would like to have a button that when
pushed runs the Calculate command on the worksheet until a match occurs
between two cells that are generating random numbers.
Is this possible?
Thanks!