Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ardus Petus Ardus Petus is offline

Default Finding a date & Selection.End(xlDown)

Sub test()
Range(Range("A1"), Range("A1") _
.End(xlDown) _
.End(xlDown) _
.End(xlDown) _
.End(xlDown) _
).Select
End Sub

HTH
--
AP

"Clivey_UK" a écrit
dans le message de

Many thanks Tom & Ardus. That was extremely helpful and I now know a new
way to select data. One problem I have in this particular case is that
in some cases there is data below the range I want to select (separated
by blanks) and so I don't always won't to go to the bottom cell in that
column. I just need the macro equivalent of Ctrl-Shift-DownArrow 4
times from row1.
Any ideas?
Thanks again.
Clive

Ardus Petus Wrote:
Question #2:

Range(Selection, Cells(Rows.Count,Selection.Column).End(xlUp)).Sele ct

HTH
--
AP

--