Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Gary Keramidas[_2_] Gary Keramidas[_2_] is offline

Default inserting formula

i don't know what ""d"" is,
""d"" & ")+1
is it a variable, a column letter wit hte row missing? why is it in double
quotes? this part doesn't make sense to me, but i'm no expert

--

Gary

"davegb" wrote in message
oups.com...
I'm trying to insert the following formula into my spreadsheet using
the following code

'insert formula =IF(G2<"",DATEDIF(G2,H2,"d")+1,"")

.cells(lnextrow,"I").formula="=IF(G" & lprevsumrow &
& ",DATEDIF(G" & lprevsumrow & ",H" & lprevsumrow &

The row will not always be 2, but will be a long variable called
lPrevSumRow.

I'm getting an "end of statement" compile error, highlighting the d in
double quotes. I'm missing something in the syntax. But what the *&^%
is it?

Thanks again.