Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
NoProgram[_5_] NoProgram[_5_] is offline

Default Please help this teacher out

Hi Mike,

Thanks very much! That did the trick. I knew it was something simple
like that, but have you ever seen a teacher under a time restraint
pulling his har out trying to figure this out... it's not pretty. ;)

Thanks again.

Mike Q. Wrote:
UserForm1.CheckBox1.Value = True

ActiveCell.Offset(0, 1).Select
activecell.offset(rows to move, columns to move), positive numbers go
down
rows or to the right for columns & negative number go up & left.
--
Mike Q.

"NoProgram" wrote:

I already asked this, but perhaps I didn't ask it correctly. I'm a
teacher and I have very little programming experience. I'm trying to
create a macro in excel that will take data that I will import,

check
it, and then check off a checkbox if it exists.

Basically all I need to know is the command line for actually

ticking
off (or checking the checkbox). Such as : Activesheet.checkbox1. ??

Also if someone could explain to me how to increment cells in a row,
that would be VERY helpful. I need to move from cell A1 to B1 and so
on. So I just need an example of how to increment these cell

numbers.

Thanks to anyone who can assist.

--
NoProgram