Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Don Guillett Don Guillett is offline

Default macros

alt f11. Look in a regular module for auto_open or the ThisWorkbook modules for workbook_open

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Dean" wrote in message ...
Excuse what I've forgotten. This file I've inherited has a macro that starts when I open the file and I would like to disable it. I can't seem to locate it, by name. As I recall, there is a magic letter or something that identifies such. How do I find it?

Also, I'm not sure I am seeing all the macros text, how do I show all modules, or whatever it would be called?

Thanks!
Dean