Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Patricia Shannon Patricia Shannon is offline

Default Save As Problem

A recent Windows update has caused problems for many people in opening and
saving files.
See the following for possible solutions:

http://www.microsoft.com/communities...1d7&sloc=en-us

http://www.microsoft.com/communities...21d&sloc=en-us

http://www.microsoft.com/communities...a-4b9fcf741916

"mtm4300 via OfficeKB.com" wrote:

I have a large workbook with hundreds of sheets. I have created a button on
each sheet to display a userform. On this userform, the user is allowed to
print, preview, exit, return to the previous menu, and Save As (fyi... I have
eliminated all toolbars and menus from the workbook). I would like the Save
As command button to copy the worksheet into a new workbook and then prompt
the user to save the file in any location and with any name he/she wants. I
can copy the worksheet, but I am having trouble with the Save As function.
Can someone point me in the right direction? Thanks.