Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Peter Rooney Peter Rooney is offline

Default Status of NumLock, ScrollLock and CapsLock

Dave,

Thanks for the advice, but the links seem to go somewhere that doesn't
relate to doing it in Excel,
and I'm not clever enough to adapt it. Either that, or I'm just not used to
using Google groups properly! :O)

Pete

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

http://groups.google.co.uk/groups?as...=2006&safe=off

or
http://snipurl.com/png3

Peter Rooney wrote:

Andrew,
Interestingly enough, if I do, the only thread that's returned is this one.
Am I spelling it correctly - all one word?
Regards
Pete

"Andrew Taylor" wrote:

Pete,

Search this group for GetKeyboardState and you'll find several
useful postings.

Peter Rooney wrote:
Good morning,

I'm SURE I found the answer to this on here somewhere, but I can't find it
now.
Can anybody please tell me how to determine the status of the lock keys -
that is, whether NumLock, ScrollLock and capsLock are on or off?

Thanks in advance

Pete

--

Dave Peterson