Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
texasx96[_2_] texasx96[_2_] is offline

Default Could use some help creating a macro....

I really appreciate the response, but I'm not sure if that is quite what
I'm looking for.

=IF(Sheet1!D3<"",Sheet1!D3,"")

1) I could see this working if I made a seperate invoice for each
embedded workbook, however, what I'd really like to do is have one
"master invoice" that pulls data from all six embedded workbooks.
**Maybe I could have a data sheet that pulls out all the relevant info
from each workbook, then I could pull the data off of there to my
"master invoice"** Am I making it too complicated by doing that?

2) Is there a way to modify your "if, then statement" so that a
triggering response populates multiple cells rather than an individual
cell?

I appologize if this isn't making any sense--I'm learning as I go.

--
texasx96
texasx96's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=33786