Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
vidtec vidtec is offline

Default Ignore blank rows to populate custom drop down list column ran

Thank you for your help. I was afraid that this was not going to be as easy
as changing a "0" to "1" or something similar in the properties settings. I
will play around with your suggestion and see if I can get to work in my
situation. Thank you so much for your time it is appreciated. Next year after
Vista and Office 12 comes out I plan on upgrading to Access. I am trying to
do too much in Excel with inventory control with to many Items that have too
much information per item, I think I need to upgrade to a database and create
reports & forms. Excel is great but just won't go through the hoops I need it
to anymore. Thanks again.. :-)