Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Sonnich Sonnich is offline

Default Newbie questions - probably simple

Hi!

I have an excel doc, with a button, for which I need to know:

I need to open another file, which I like this
Workbooks.Open ("C:\test\somefile.xls")
- Is there a way that I can prompt for the filename?

The I copy data from that into my document. Like this

Workbooks(1).Sheets(1).Cells(i, j) =
Workbooks(2).Sheets(1).Cells(i, j)
Workbooks(1).Sheets(1).Cells(i, j).Font.Bold =
Workbooks(2).Sheets(1).Cells(i, j).Font.Bold

- How can I copy the widths of the cells, and the border (if any)?

And finally:

Is there a way to delete an entite row? (or coloumn?)

Is there a way to move/copy a row or coloumn?

BR
Sonnich