Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jack Sheet Jack Sheet is offline

Default Show print dialog box

Thanks - just what I needed

"Dave Peterson" wrote in message
Maybe...

With Worksheets("sheet1")
If .Range("AbsValue").Value 0 Then
Application.Dialogs(xlDialogPrinterSetup).Show
.PrintOut preview:=True
End If
End With

or maybe
Application.Dialogs(xlDialogPrint).Show

Jack Sheet wrote:

Hi all
I have a line of code:
If .Range("AbsValue").Value 0 Then .PrintOut

This sends the identified range to the default printer.
I would prefer if it opened the standard dialog box that prompts you to
select the printer first, and vary as desired the printer properties.
In other words, I want it to behave as though you clicked on File/Print
from
the menu bar, instead of clicking on the printer icon from the standard
toolbar.

How to achieve this, please?
Still using Office 97 :-(

Many thanks.

--
Return email address is not as DEEP as it appears

--

Dave Peterson