Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default How can I get a copy of Excel 97 to test my projects

There may be a problem with legality, but xl97 didn't use product activation.

I'm not sure how you would ever tell if a copy of xl97 on eBay would be legal or
not.

SlinkRN wrote:

I looked at eBay but I wonder if the copies they sell will be able to be
used. Doesn't Microsoft limit how many times the program can be downloaded.
Many of the copies on eBay are used already.

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

Maybe on eBay????

SlinkRN wrote:

I have Office 2002 and I make applications to be used on computers with Excel
97. Can I buy a copy of Excel 97 so that I can test my applications?

--

Dave Peterson

--

Dave Peterson