Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
vidtec vidtec is offline

Default Ignore blank rows to populate custom drop down list column range

I am creating a custom form in an Excel worksheet using VBA and want a "List
box" but not all rows in the column I reference have entries and is several
hundred rows long and subject to change. It shows all rows in list even blank
ones in that column forcing you to scroll through several blanks and even
multiple rows showing same thing. Basically I would like it populated similar
to the auto filter function from you can use from the main sheet, no blanks
and one entry per word no matter how many times it shows up. Is this an easy
property settings function or does it require a degree in VBA programming?