Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default how to get latest input on an seperate worksheet

There is nothing you can access that defines the last formula to calculate
on a sheet.

So I guess people would need to know more about what you mean by the latest
inputs. Is this something someone enters in the worksheet? Do they do it
in a specific cell, or is it the last cell in a column perhaps?

Tom Ogilvy

"Dean Comer" <Dean wrote in message
I have a workbook with multiple spreadsheets and I would like to make a

page
with all the latest inputs combined from the other sheets. How can I get
excel to determine which is the latest input in a formula to import to the
summary sheet automatically, or is it even possible

Dean