Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tim Williams Tim Williams is offline

Default Buttons in lower portion of workbook appear in upper portion

Sounds like a video/screen refresh problem.

Possibly:

Doevents

or

application.screenupdating=false
application.screenupdating=true

might fix it.

Tim

"ToferKing" wrote in message ...
I have some named ranges that are placed at the lower right-hand corner of
the active area of my workbook.

I have buttons at the top of my workbook which are clicked to go to each of
those named ranges.

I then have "return to home" buttons by those named ranges.

When I click one of those buttons, I am indeed returned to the top of my
workbook and my cursor is placed on the first row of the non-frozen part of
my workbook.

But an image of the button that is placed on cell CN656 appears in the
middle of my screen on cell R29. It is only an image. When I press page
down and page up, the image disappears.

I adjusted my click event on the "return to home" button to include two
lines that I thought would do the page up and page down thing, but when I run
the adjusted macro, the button image still remains.

Do you have any help for me in regards to this matter?

Tofer