Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jim Thomlinson Jim Thomlinson is offline

Default form

How do you bring up your form? At some point you have to load the form. It is
at this point that you want to specify it as non-modal.

Forms are either modal (have exclusive focus) or non-modal. The code that I
posted makes the form non-modal so that you can select outside of the form.
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"David" wrote:

Thanks for the reply,
Where do I insert this command?
I inseted it in the main command button that runs my program and got an error.

Thanks

"Jim Thomlinson" wrote:

The show method has one optional argument which specifies if the form is
modal or not. Set it to false...

UserForm1.Show False

--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"David" wrote:

Hello,
I created a form that has some buttons. When pressed some code excecutes
and creates an excel spreadsheet.
However I cannot access/modify the sheet unless I close the form window.
Is there any way to keep the from visible/accessible while working with the
spreadsheet?

Thanks