Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jim Thomlinson Jim Thomlinson is offline

Default Macro to add Button

Check out this site...

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/vbe.htm
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"Lift Off" wrote:

Have a macro that crunches a file each day and saves the file as that
day's date. I want to have my macro add a button to the daily file
when it's run and the macro that's attached to the button reside in the
daily file. Not reside with my file that crunches the original file,
which I close. Also, if I share the file, the button will work.

I can get the code to insert a button. But, how do I get my macro
which inserts the button, to write/add the code to the daily file to
attach the button too? Basically, the macro writes a macro for the new
file.

Hope that makes sense.

Thanks

--