Norman Jones

Hi Dean,

Try:

Sub Tester()

ActiveWindow.ActivateNext

End Sub

---
Regards,
Norman

"Deanl5" wrote in message
I am seeking help in creating a custom command for a MS Excel XP toolbar.

In MS Word XP, I added a "Next Window" button to my standard toolbar, by
going to the Tools menu, selecting Customize, Commands, Window & Help &
then
dragging the "Next Window" command to my toolbar. I open several
documents,
then simply click on "Next Window" to go to the next open document (sort
of
like scrolling between documents).

I want this same "feature" in Excel, but when I get to the Window & Help
section, there is no "Next Window" command to chose. I have tried a macro,
but can't get it to work. My macro knowledge is minimal & I am unable to
find
the actual command that will allow me to go to a next window.

Can anyone assist in creating this command or perhaps copying from MS
Word?

Appreciate any assistance.