Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Paul Black Paul Black is offline

Default Calculate the Number of Subsets

Hi Tushar Mehta,

I am still at a loss on how I can use the PowerSet code to find the
information I am looking for if my Data is in Cells "G13:L27".
Can you please advise me on how I can achieve the required results.

Thanks in advance.
All the Best.
Paul

Tushar Mehta wrote:
Why not generate the powerset and then delete all the oneses by hand? It
will take all of a few seconds!

Tushar Mehta
www.tushar-mehta.com
Custom MS Office productivity solutions

In article ,
says...
Hi Tushar Mehta,

I have had a Look at the Code for Generating the Power Set and I think
it Might Accomodate my Needs. The Only Problem is that I do NOT have
Enough VBA Skills to be Able to Adapt it to Produce my Required Results.

Any Help will be GREATLY Appreciated.
Thanks in Advance.
All the Best.
Paul