Lewis Koh

Hi Max,

Shorten the sheetname can allow me to select 31 "range" too. But I
could select 20 ranges now. I assume defining 2 "Ranges" is the only
way to do a quick clear of the selected cells?

[qoute]
Select the entire sheet Format Cells Protection tab
Ensure "Locked" is checked OK
(This step is usually not necessary as by default all cells are checked
as:
Locked.)

Select MyRange Format Cells Protection tab
Uncheck "Locked" OK

Now click Tools Protect Protect Sheet ...
[qoute]

Actually I wanted to protect certain cells so that I could highlight
the whole worksheet and delete those unprotected cells. But Once I try
that, it will still prompt that the cell selected are protected. How
can I make it simplier to delete specifif cells?

--
Lewis Koh
Lewis Koh's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=25712