Max

Thanks for the feedback, Marco

Ok, I've put together a sample file (link to download below) where there's a
clickable commandbutton on Sheet2 which will make a static copy of Sheet2 on
another sheet. And you could then make further use of this copy (no
formulas). Play around and see whether this helps you progress a little
further.

FWIW, I've also pasted in a working version of Jef's sub in a regular
module, with line-breaks corrected, so you can also tinker with that if you
want, while waiting for Jef or any others who might respond further in this
thread. (My knowledge of vba is not sufficient to help you edit Jef's sub to
suit, I'm afraid)

Link to sample file:
http://www.savefile.com/files/5220377
File: Marco_misc.xls

The commandbutton sub attached is:

Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()
' Makes a static* copy of the activesheet
' *Only values and formats are copied [no formulas]

Application.ScreenUpdating = False
ActiveSheet.Select
Cells.Select
Selection.Copy

Sheets.Add
Selection.PasteSpecial Paste:=xlValues
Selection.PasteSpecial Paste:=xlFormats

Sheets("Sheet2").Select 'Amend sheetname to suit
Range("A1").Select
Application.CutCopyMode = False
Application.ScreenUpdating = True

Rgds
Max
xl 97
---
GMT+8, 1° 22' N 103° 45' E
xdemechanik <atyahoo<dotcom
----
"Marco" wrote in message
Max,

I have tried your solution also and it works fine. I am automating a sales
process and I am trying to find the best solution. The idea is to prepare

2
worksheets, "Hit the button" and create a new worksheet with all data in

the
format I like. I think working with the VB gives more flexibility: I would
like to have some blank rows in between some data, change formatting...

etc..

Thanks for your post!

Marco.