Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
NickHK NickHK is offline

Default Excel Programming

Why not just give each user their own Workspace file, with these workbooks
sets however each wishes, position, zoom etc.
Then you can dump all the code.

NickHK

"thetoppy" wrote in
message ...

Thank you NickHK for your reply,

I can't understand why the module works individually on the work books
but when I open the workspace with all three workbooks in it, I get
problems. I’m not too strong on my coding but I cannot see a reason for
this to happen. Is there some way that one module can work for all three
workbooks? Or should I have a separate module for each one.

Thank you so much for you assistance..

--
thetoppy
thetoppy's Profile: