Marco

Max,

I have tried your solution also and it works fine. I am automating a sales
process and I am trying to find the best solution. The idea is to prepare 2
worksheets, "Hit the button" and create a new worksheet with all data in the
format I like. I think working with the VB gives more flexibility: I would
like to have some blank rows in between some data, change formatting... etc..

Thanks for your post!

Marco.

"Max" wrote:

... while waiting for Jef to respond further ..

Perhaps you could drop me a line or 2 here what was it about the non-array
formulas approach suggested in my response which failed to meet the specs
you posted ? Or, which part of the response was not up to your expectations
? Just wanted a closure to this exchange of views before the thread fades
away .. Thanks.
--
Rgds
Max