Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
CLR CLR is offline

Default Disable ability to Protect

Thanks Tom.......that got me to where I needed to be.

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote:

sheet level protection is so easily broken, just put code in your project to
break the password and reset it.

http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/removepwords.html

Tom Ogilvy

"CLR" wrote:

Hi All........
If this is possible, I could use some help please.
1-User opens file and un-protects with password, and makes changes to sheet.
2-Tools Protection selection is disabled so user cannot re-invoke
Protection and insert their own password.
3-Before-save macro re-enables the Tools Protection selection and invokes
Sheet Protection with "MyOriginalPassword"

Any help/suggestions would be appreciated
Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3