Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] Bryan.Cook@gmail.com is offline

Default How can I get a row to display the date of the last friday, and every friday before that?

I need to record the price of an item every friday. I want the most
recent friday in column G.

I am using the today() function, but obviously that won't work, because
on monday it inserts today's date, rather than the most recent friday.
Then, in every column to the right I want the friday before, until
1/2/06.

I know I can just subtract 7 from the column to the left, but how would
I end this. So each week one new column should become active.