Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Doug Glancy Doug Glancy is offline

Default Setting column width if #### appears in column

Now I think I understand. With ;;;, the If statement would be true, and if
there was a wider entry below that was purposely narrow, my code would widen
the column to that width.

Doug

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote in message
No, just plain columns (not as a substitute for entirecolumn)

Rather than
Range("A:Z").EntireColumn.Autofit

just
Columns.Autofit
or
Activesheet.Columns.Autofit

Blank columns are not affected.

Tom Ogilvy

"broro183" wrote
in
message ...

Thanks Tom

I thought that would be the case but I was just curious about your
reasoning.Also, a good point ("columns" rather than "entirecolumn").

Rob Brockett
NZ
Always learning & the best way to learn is to experience...

--
broro183
broro183's Profile:

View this thread: