Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
trent trent is offline

Default Excel Functions

I am stuck... I am trying to find the last date that a piece of equipment was
worked on and transfer that date to another summary worksheet. I want to
search through one column and if it equals a specific piece of equipment say
("Meter #1") I want to see the last time anything was entered in an adjacent
cell which would mean work was performed. Upon finding the last entry in a
column for ("Meter #1") I want to return the date in column 1 to another
sheet in the workbook and do this for meters #1 thru #10. I can do it just
fine for one piece of equipment but the multiple ones are giving me a
problem. Thanks