Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
sarah_tennessee sarah_tennessee is offline

Default User select printer in print macro

I have it working.
thanks for everyone's help!

"sarah_tennessee" wrote:

It looks like I am trying to do the opposite of what other people are posting
about. I have created a print macro that enablesl the user to select which
worksheets they want to print through a checkbox form. This works great, but
the worksheets automatically print on the user's default printe.r I would
like the print dialog box to let the user select a printer. I have written
code (with much help from another user forum) that enables me to bring up the
print dialog box, but then nothing prints.

This code worked €“ the sheets printed €“ but printed to the default printer:

If CheckBox1.Value = True Then Sheets(Array("Total Summary", "VZ Total
Summary")).PrintOut Copies:=1

This code brings up the printer dialog box, but doesnt print anything:

If CheckBox1.Value = True Then Sheets(Array("Total Summary", "VZ Total
Summary")).Application.Dialogs(xlDialogPrint).Show

Thoughts?
thanks in advance!