David McRitchie

You're welcome, I'm certainly glad I put that InputBox in there
as I often test by assigning a macro to one of four that have
reserved for testing. I incorrectly choose that button later
instead of the one that runs a macro using the name of the
macro from a cell. That wouldn't have been nice.

I don't often warn about using a copy of a workbook, but when the attack
would be on the entire workbook that goes beyond a normal test.
Actually I did test on a separate workbook but still had the
toolbar button assigned.

<goseespam@lot wrote in ...
Hi Dave,

Thank you for your detailed answer. Also some good material on your
website.
Remember test on a copy of your workbook.

As you say, its always a good idea to work on a copy of the original
db to avoid losing important data.