Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
sarah_tennessee sarah_tennessee is offline

Default User select printer in print macro

Great idea, very clever...that will work for the onsite folks. The problem
is that we are going to be sending to offsite people and I have no idea what
their printers are. :-(

"rocket0612" wrote:

maybe this will help, say there was a choice of 2 printers, and you have
a check box to select which printer to print from

Code:
--------------------

'deterime which printer to print from
If Range("A1") = true then myprinterselect = "\\BTBEAPAPP04\PBTBEA001M"
If Range("A2") = true then myprinterselect = "\\BTBEAPAPP04\PBTBEA002M"

Dim sCurrentPrinter As String
sCurrentPrinter = ActivePrinter
wrd.ActivePrinter = my printer select

works for me anyway, good luck :)