Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Multiple Users in Userform issue

I doubt this concept is supportable.

Perhaps put your data in an SQL database.

Tom Ogilvy

"bigbri" wrote:

Hi all,

I know I'm probably just forgetting something stupid, but here's my
issue:

I created a small userform to act as a Call Log. It worked fine, but we
had some Accumulation issues. So I set it up to have everyone's Userform
to save to the same workbook on the Network drive. Everyone can pull up
the userform simultaneously with no issues, but only the first user can
save data to the sheet.

I know the issue is probably a "Read-Only" problem, but I can't figure
out how to set it up where everyone's userform can write to the sheet
at the same time (5 users). I had them pulling up the form from a local
script, and tried also directly from the workbook on the network.

I'm good with VBA, but by no means great. Any help would be
appreciated.
-
Side Question: How hard would it be to save individual data on each
person's local drive as well as to the main accumulative workbook?-

--
bigbri
bigbri's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=22213