manager in training

I know for most users this information would be very useful, but I am sad to
inform you that I need a little more detail. I am trying to link up to 20
different electronic time sheets into one workbook which are linked together.
Every employee has a username for the office computer, and I am the admin.
for the computer. I have tried to copy their sheets and pasted them in my
workbook that I created, but it did not link them to update when I opened the
workbook. Please give me a little more information on this subject. Thanks

"David McRitchie" wrote:

If you have something in Column A from which you would know the
sheetname for that employee (name or emp#).

F2: =IF($A2="","",INDIRECT($A2&"!"&B$14))

---
HTH,

"manager in training" <manager in wrote in message
I am trying to link my employees time and labor logs which they fill out on
the company computer to a master workbook which will show all there
information that they filed out. I am able to link one cell at a time, but
am unable to link a complete worksheet at one time.