Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default variable

Do you mean

Dim xMean(1 To 20, 1 To 5) As Long

for instance

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

wrote in message
oups.com...
Thanks again for your reply, I think Ive confused things with my
original post. Originally I had 20 variables which the values changed
with each running of the macro, and dim xmean(1 to 20) was fine for
this, saved me writing xmean 20 times. Im using the static array a
little different and this is were Ive confused myself. Basically I
using worksheet change, so I had 5 static arrays difined, so with each
worksheet change it retains the original data and added the next value,
a bit like a counter really. So im looking for an easier way of haveing
x number of static variables without typing them. I think by writing
static xmean(1 to 4), Im not saying 4 different arrays, but
dimensioning a single array. Does that make sense. Im geusing I would
still need to list them seperatly as I dont know what the end size will
be.
Regards Robert