hol015

Default Can't access programme

[FundefinedONT=Arial]undefined[/font]undefined
When I try and access my excel programme I get a small page like motiff
above my mouse pointer which will not let me open any columns or pages.
If I move the pointed off the page I get a solid white + which will not
allow me to do anything but if I put it back on the excel sheet it just
runs to the side or downwards. If I rtry and close the programme I get
a white solid circle. I can only close the programme by clicking
close.
What is causing this, how can I stop it happening again and how can I
access my programme.
Thanks in anticipation.

hol015
hol015's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=25755