Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
toocold[_14_] toocold[_14_] is offline

Default Losing data during transfer

Sorry K. Dales, just before I had posted the code I had tried to running
it less one loop to see what was happening. I had originally set the
code with While xcount 0. I have also tried For-Next, offset, etc.
None of these solve the problem.

A weird thing that I have noticed is that it is always B11 that is left
blank. If I change the code to:

Worksheets("HistoricalFS").Cells(10 + number, 2) = ListBox2.List(i)

Whatever was supposed to be placed in B11 ends up being blank. I just
can't figure out what is going on. Any ideas on how to fix the code or
a better way to get the information from the listbox into the specified
worksheet cells is really appreciated!

Cheers,
dw

--