Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Norman Jones Norman Jones is offline

Default Auto run dialog box? Please Help!

Hi Jamie,

Try;

'=============
Private Sub Workbook_Open()
DialogSheets("Dialog1").Show
End Sub
'<<=============

Change Dialog1 to the name of the dialog sheet.

---
Regards,
Norman

"Jamie13" wrote in
message ...

Hi Norman thanks for your quick response,

I am using excel 2003 and after right clicking on a tab at the bottom
of the screen I have inserted an MS EXCEL 5.0 Dialog box, inserted some
buttons and some text and assigned macros to the buttons telling it to
change pages on each click. I want this dialog box to "run" in real
time when the workbook has been opened.

It is on a seperate sheet and currently only opens in a design view
meaing that who ever views this worksheet will have to press the "run
dialog box" in the forms panel.

--
Jamie13
Jamie13's Profile: