Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ron de Bruin Ron de Bruin is offline

Default Macro copying info/data in multiple excel files into one summary file.

Can you give a example what you want

which are not necessarily next to each other,

The last link I posted is doing that

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Jskasango via OfficeKB.com" <u20293@uwe wrote in message news:5e453e3fac3a9@uwe...
I have found Sub FSO_Example_1() (copy from excel files in folders and sub-
folders) extremely useful! BUT, now my problem is how to pick contents or
substrings of contents of many different sourceRanges, and how to indicate
the different destination ranges which are not necessarily next to each other,
although for each file they are to be put on the same row.
I am on my knees in prayer hoping that this is the last hustle, once I can
get this, I will be able to fly.

Regards,
Kasango.

Ron de Bruin wrote:
Maybe ?
http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy3.htm#separate

It is working now, but I need to pick up more than 50 different pieces of
information from each spreadsheet and take it to the basefile! Is there a way

[quoted text clipped - 10 lines]
label in each file) into one Excel file , each source file info going to one
row in the destination file.

--
I travel 3rd Class because there is no 4th Class- Gandhi.